Best Point and Shoot Camera
Find the information you have been looking for at Camera HQ.
Check out the latest reviews of the Best Point and Shoot Cameras. Use the list below to find the best products and the best prices. Save on Great Deals today!
Find digital cameras that work for everyone.
This lightweight, compact camera is easy to use. The camera responds quickly when you turn it on so you don’t miss a shot. The sensor size (not the megapixels) allows for top notch pictures. The beginner will enjoy the results obtained from the auto setting while the more advanced photographer will enjoy the many controls that the camera offers. Performs well in all light situations- including low light.You can buy this Panasonic Lumix camera for as low as $140.
This is an affordable, fun camera that also allows for creativity. It is lightweight, compact and comes with image stabilization. The zoom lens produces quality shots. The camera performs well in low light situations and has a good video component. Whether you set the camera to auto or decide to be more creative with ISO or other cool features it is easy and enjoyable. With image stabilization and HD video, this Canon camera is a great value. The lowest price I have seen for this camera is $135.
Any of the cameras listed will need a good case. Cases are not that expensive and can save you and your camera some pain.. Good cases range from $10 -$20.
This is a fast and powerful compact camera that performs. Whether in high or low light conditions, you will be impressed with the picture quality. The ISO can go as high as 3200The camera also features a wide angle lens for the panoramic and landscape photo enthusiasts. The lowest price I have seen for this Nikon camera has been on-line averaging about $200. This is a popular camera with good reason.
This camera produces top quality images. Photos are sharp and have true contrast and color saturation. The digital zoom is easy to use and the video quality is great. The camera performs well in all light situations – including low light. The camera quickly responds to the user and there is little delay so you can grab your camera quickly to get the all important shot. The lowest price I have seen for this Panasonic camera is on Amazon for $145
- A high quality camera with a Flip-out LCD screen. Use the LCD flip screen for high and low angle shots or to display a larger image than found on other cameras. Touch controls are easy to navigate. There is no sports mode on this camera. However, you can select your ISO, White Balance, focusing and metering. If you like to shoot from different angles, this is for you.
- The best price I have seen for this camera is $145.
- Quality images in both JPEG and RAW, easy to use and Lighweight
e picture quality from this small point and shoot is very good. The Olympus Pen also allows you interchange lenses. You can set ISO, white balance, and exposure – or you can use the Auto setting and get photo tips from the camera. The camera is enjoyed by pros as well as enthusiasts. Anyone who plays with light on a camera will appreciate the hotshoe for an external flash as well as a flash on the camera that can be angled instead of outward. Yes, you can actually bounce light off of a ceiling! This Olympus camera is priced to sell. The lowest retail price I have seen is $649
- The quality of shots from this camera is excellent. Whether for sports and action or landscapes and nature, this camera will not disappoint. Anyone looking to transition from a standard point and shoot to a compact system should definitely consider this camera. The compact system allows for interchangeable lenses. It’s ISO has an incredible range with little noise. The touch screen is easy to use and the LCD screen can be pulled away from the camera body for angling up or down.
- A great camera for beginners and advanced photographers.
This camera has it all. With 12.1MP, f2 aperture and HD video, you will be impressed by your image quality. There are 13 scene modes, bracketing, manual focus, and an ability to apply a neutral density filter. Of course, if you are a beginner and not ready to use all of these great tools, you can opt for the auto setting, which delivers great results.This Canon is a great camera priced right at $400.
Remember to purchase memory cards. When you see a good deal on memory cards, be sure to get them. I recently spotted a 16GB card for $10 . It’s worth it so you don’t have to erase shots on a “full” card to capture that must have shot!0.
Got something to say? Click here to reply